Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Chromebook connection issues

scratchieg

Reaction score
I am using Dell Chromebooks with Tellos in a class I have. Part of the Chromebooks won't run the code once they are connected to the drones. Is there a fix I am missing? It doesn't seem to matter which type pf book it is (we have an older set and a newer set).
Thanks

I'm also trying to use Chromebooks with the Tellos. I can control the drones with the Tello app, but the Tello EDU app for programming won't allow any of the drones to connect. Is there a fix for this ?

I am having the same problem using a chromebook and droneblocks. I can connect to the drone but that disconnects my wifi network so droneblocks can not run. Has anyone found a way to make the Tello drone work with droneblocks from a Chromebook?

Hi All, For anyone having issues connecting to DroneBlocks from their drones it's most likely firmware related. Make sure your drones are updated to the latest firmware available using the TELLO app. I would also like to invite you to join our community forum for additional support, this will get a more immediate response from either DroneBlocks developers or fellow drone educators. You can also sign up for our FREE troubleshooting lesson series for DroneBlocks users working with Tellos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode