Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Ciao from Italy

DinoBaldi

Reaction score
Website
www.compvter.it
Ciao,
I have two Tello standard and a new Edu on arrival.
The idea is use them with python and OpenCV.

I have also an old but nice Dji Phantom 3 standard for outdoor flights.

Have fun !

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Ciao,
I have two Tello standard and a new Edu on arrival.
The idea is use them with python and OpenCV.

I have also an old but nice Dji Phantom 3 standard for outdoor flights.

Have fun !
Hello Dino...! I’ M italian too, i got a quesfor you.... I already own a Parrot controller that works with Bluetooth too.. do u know if i could get the chance to use it with my Tello or i’ll be compelled to buy the Gamesir....?!? Thanks in advance fellow

Hello Dino...! I’ M italian too, i got a quesfor you.... I already own a Parrot controller that works with Bluetooth too.. do u know if i could get the chance to use it with my Tello or i’ll be compelled to buy the Gamesir....?!? Thanks in advance fellow
Plissken... Snake Plissken?? Good movie!

If you have a Parrot Skycontroller (Disco, Bebop, Anafi) then you are out of luck. Doesn't work with Tello in any setup.

For the Parrot Flypad you need to use a third party app to fly. Both aTelloPilot and TelloFpv support the Parrot Flypad. BTW: Do not connect it using a USB OTG cable. It appears to work but only for a moment. Flypad shuts off after about a minute when not connected via BT.

If you prefer the stock Ryze Tello app then you have to buy the gamesir. Beware that the T1d is not a generic gamepad and works only with Tello (that is Tello app, aTelloPilot, and TelloFpv).

Plissken... Snake Plissken?? Good movie!

If you have a Parrot Skycontroller (Disco, Bebop, Anafi) then you are out of luck. Doesn't work with Tello in any setup.

For the Parrot Flypad you need to use a third party app to fly. Both aTelloPilot and TelloFpv support the Parrot Flypad. BTW: Do not connect it using a USB OTG cable. It appears to work but only for a moment. Flypad shuts off after about a minute when not connected via BT.

If you prefer the stock Ryze Tello app then you have to buy the gamesir. Beware that the T1d is not a generic gamepad and works only with Tello (that is Tello app, aTelloPilot, and TelloFpv).
Thanks for a ur reply, but igot an i phone that do not support those apps ... i ‘m gonna buy the T1 d.... thanks a lot and keep on flyin’ safe...always!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843