Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New Irish Pilot

Alan0387

Reaction score
Hello!

New pilot from Ireland. Got my Tello with the extra batteries bundle and had my first flight today inside using the standard Tello App.

Looking forward to learning to fly this thing!
A friend has a DJI Mini, I'm hoping to pick up a Mini2 SE later this year. I want this to be my beginner trainer come indoors practise drone.

Any recommendations for a newbie?
Have a ps4 controller linked to an iPhone13, just bought Tello FPV, have a phone bracket on the way for the controller and I do have a set of those cheap slot your phone inside vr goggles somewhere round here.

I like the idea of mounting a small 3in1 fpv cam and getting a proper headset.

Thanks!!

Alan

Reactions: GFields
Hello!

New pilot from Ireland. Got my Tello with the extra batteries bundle and had my first flight today inside using the standard Tello App.

Looking forward to learning to fly this thing!
A friend has a DJI Mini, I'm hoping to pick up a Mini2 SE later this year. I want this to be my beginner trainer come indoors practise drone.

Any recommendations for a newbie?
Have a ps4 controller linked to an iPhone13, just bought Tello FPV, have a phone bracket on the way for the controller and I do have a set of those cheap slot your phone inside vr goggles somewhere round here.

I like the idea of mounting a small 3in1 fpv cam and getting a proper headset.

Thanks!!

Alan
looks like you have everything you need.
I'd add another battery but that's all.
Don't spend too much on gear, this is meant to be a simple tiny fun drone. You will outgrow it sooner or later (but most come back to Tello from time to time as there is no other drone like tello)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode