Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

new iOS App: TelloFpv ... finally!

Chrislaf

Reaction score
@volate!lo thanks for adding logs to the iOS version of TelloFpv. I find logs useful and love being able to go back over my flights and see the flight path. As many who have had TelloFpv on Android have said for years - your app should replace the stock app by Ryze. TelloFpv is like Litchi is to DJI GO!

With regard to the logs, is there any way to export them as a txt file or a DAT file from TelloFpv?

Thanks for all your hard work.

Chris

volate!lo

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments :)
There is no way to export logs, as they are stored in SQL databases inside the app which are inaccessible to the user. An export would be technically possible but very very few users need such feature so this was left out.

Chrislaf

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments :)
There is no way to export logs, as they are stored in SQL databases inside the app which are inaccessible to the user. An export would be technically possible but very very few users need such feature so this was left out.
Understood.
Today I had a chance to test TelloFpv out in the wild (outside) as the snow is beginning to melt in the bush and now tree residue and dust makes the snow dirty so the VPS can distinguish a surface. TelloFpv is definitely leaps ahead of the stock app. Tried out the pano function and it worked perfectly. Will be trying out more functions as weather warms and snow melts. TelloFpv has breathed new life into my Tello.
One quick question - When I was flying, Tello suddenly decided to go into landing mode probably because VPS got confused on the snow. I held the left stick up and Tello briefly touched down but resumed flight. Is there anyway to override VPS in situations like this or is it hard wired in firmware?

Chris

volate!lo

Reaction score
If an autolanding was triggered by VPS you can typically but not always cancel it with stick up. But there is no way to turn off VPS that I am aware of

HAndy

Reaction score
Also - Cruise Control is in the IOS feature set, yet the PDF manual only shows it under Controller Mapping. Is Cruise Control not available without an external controller?

volate!lo

Reaction score
headless with "dynamic=on" equals "home lock", headless with "dynamic=off" equals course lock:

Cruise control, just like rate boost, rate limit, and maybe a few other functions, are only available if using a controller.
Apple does not allow apps to use hardware buttons, and adding onscreen buttons for such features is not feasible

Reactions: HAndy

bogirdm

Reaction score
Hello, today I fly for the first time with TelloFPV app. Unfortunately, only inside, strong wind was today. Im so impressed. Working perfect with my XS, but, and with this im so happy working perfect with my controller Rotor Riot. Volate!lo Respect(y)

Reactions: volate!lo

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrCaligarius