Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

new iOS App: TelloFpv ... finally!

What about the regular Ryze Tello app? It saves media inside the app then you have to transfer it to photos. Is it working properly?

If not then your problem likely has something to do with settings on your phone.

Chris
The Ryze Tello app. works fine and download/transfer of photos & videos works as it should. All permissions are set for the TelloFPV are set correctly.

I’m stumped 😵‍💫 Waiting to hear from the developer.

Thanks much for your input. 👍

Hello - I just downloaded the Tello FPV app from the app store. I got it all working with my GameSir but there's an issue I can't solve. Where/how do you download photos/videos?? I don't have the #12 on my screen (?)

12- Recording time / Photo downloadView attachment 7093
That screenshot is mighty old and doors not belong to the iOS version. Where does it come from?

That is a recent screenshot. The time/percentage indicator will show up only if recording/downloading.

My guess is it's lacking media permissions

I sure want to thank all of you for the suggestions and support. I re-installed the app and everything is working as it should.

Thanks again...

Reactions: volate!lo
I’m trying to find an app to stitch the panorama photos. I tried the aforementioned PhotoStitcher but couldn’t quite figure out how to get it to actually do an automatic stitch with appropriate overlap of the photos. I didn’t see any documentation so perhaps someone can tell me how to do that. Failing that, does anyone else have a recommendation for a photo stitching app on iOS?

Hi i was lured into this app when I read somewhere that I can inverse up/down joystick control. Is it even possible and if then how? I’m using Dualsense Controller if it matters. Cheers!

Hi i was lured into this app when I read somewhere that I can inverse up/down joystick control. Is it even possible and if then how? I’m using Dualsense Controller if it matters. Cheers!
For iOS no, stick inversion is Not supported.

iOS has a simplified Controller Setup, as the Android one is far too complex for the average user.

Ohhh… is there any chance for this option in the future?

Btw - thanks for fast response. :)

Sorry i do not intend to add this.

Actually if I was to do the Android App again it would receive the same simplified Version available in iOS. The Android Version is just too complex for 90% of the users and causes troubles when people Play in the settings without understanding the Background.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode