Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Connecting to Tello SDK while not losing general access to the internet

WOOSAL1337

Reaction score
So, I have recently been working on Tello SDK (Python), and developed some algorithms. However, everytime I want to implement or run my Tello, as you might already guess, you must be connected to the WiFi of the Tello, causing you to disconnect form your main general access to the home internet/WiFi. But, I need to have internet access while being connected to the Tello, because the next project of mine with the Tello is based on the live user inputs and sending those user input commands to the Drone. So, I literally need to have 2 connections at a time. How do you think I can achieve this goal?

p.s is it possible to connect to the internet over the ethernet cable, and use the WiFi to connect to the Tello, or it is not possible as ethernet will disable my WiFi option?

So, I have recently been working on Tello SDK (Python), and developed some algorithms. However, everytime I want to implement or run my Tello, as you might already guess, you must be connected to the WiFi of the Tello, causing you to disconnect form your main general access to the home internet/WiFi. But, I need to have internet access while being connected to the Tello, because the next project of mine with the Tello is based on the live user inputs and sending those user input commands to the Drone. So, I literally need to have 2 connections at a time. How do you think I can achieve this goal?

p.s is it possible to connect to the internet over the ethernet cable, and use the WiFi to connect to the Tello, or it is not possible as ethernet will disable my WiFi option?
Hi WOOSAL,
I am also using Python, maybe we can communicate with each other.
Thanks,
Austin dji-tello

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv