Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

DIFFERENCE PERFORMANCE USING SAMSUNG & IPHONE IN DJI TELLO

IPhone indeed gives better quality - especially with controller. Their radios seem to be better at separating ligit wifi signals from bluetooth interference.
On some phones TelloFpv helps to improve this - on others it makes it worse. Still trying to find out why...

IPhone indeed gives better quality - especially with controller. Their radios seem to be better at separating ligit wifi signals from bluetooth interference.
On some phones TelloFpv helps to improve this - on others it makes it worse. Still trying to find out why...
Or maybe, DJI is more comportable to Iphone or IOS

I am using Samsung S10plus and I notice the skip frames. I read or heard somewhere (let me find the article, probably in youtube) that you can increase the bit rate on the Tello App, or the best solutions is to get the Xiaomi Wifi Repeater.

I saw your video above and the iPhone shot is impressive. Hmmm... should I buy a refurbished iPhone. I have been a long time Galaxy user.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I am using Samsung S10plus and I notice the skip frames. I read or heard somewhere (let me find the article, probably in youtube) that you can increase the bit rate on the Tello App, or the best solutions is to get the Xiaomi Wifi Repeater.

I saw your video above and the iPhone shot is impressive. Hmmm... should I buy a refurbished iPhone. I have been a long time Galaxy user.

Found this Youtube video:

Will try the recommended bit rate of 2Mbps or 1Mpbs to remove the skip. Will also buy a Xiaomi repeater next week and test out.

Oh my... this hobby is in full swing. Hope my pockets don't get holes.

Cheers!

have you tried with bluetooth off? Should be OK with very few framedrops.
Or are we talking about the stock Ryze app?

I am using stock Ryze App. I turned of bluetooth as you suggested. Some improvements. Will try Volla Tello next.

Found this Youtube video:

Will try the recommended bit rate of 2Mbps or 1Mpbs to remove the skip. Will also buy a Xiaomi repeater next week and test out.

Oh my... this hobby is in full swing. Hope my pockets don't get holes.

Cheers!

yeah... droning is too addictive... Planning to buy spark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv