Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

DJI Ryze Tello Footage "Wonderful - Magelang"

Hi Ansia, yes I have and even ordered one....not received yet. They are not accusations...just my educated opinion based on data that is provided by the very same developers of the Tello...10m height max! Ask the developers if you do not beleive me ;). Now, when I get my Extender, I will have a go and try to prove myself wrong, come back to this thread and admit It....fair enough? I just hope I am wrong!
@Ansia he/she right, i just update to the newest firmware for my Tello and also update Tello App. Ryze Tech has been improve the max altitude up to 30m.:) you can try it if you don't believe:)

Thank you @Ansia for you explanation..
Regard from me:)

Amazing Video! You have a Eye for filming landscape and other Things! Cinematographie is verry well done, even the Editing to the well choosen music!
This Video is Eye Candy!!!

Amazing Video! You have a Eye for filming landscape and other Things! Cinematographie is verry well done, even the Editing to the well choosen music!
This Video is Eye Candy!!!
thank you very much sir..i'm still learn how to make good drone video☺️

No no, you are a teacher now to all of us. All Videos will be compared with Yours.
i just share what can i do with my tello, I'll very very glad if my video can help another person to make video with Tello☺️
but i'm very sad now, this week the weather condition is very bad and always rainy so i can't go to somewhere to take off and make video with my tello?

This was like a full tourism promotion video. You should get paid for that. LOL. You obviously have some good skills.
I ordered this as a toy for my boy, but wow it is more than that.
Thanks for sharing.

This was like a full tourism promotion video. You should get paid for that. LOL. You obviously have some good skills.
I ordered this as a toy for my boy, but wow it is more than that.
Thanks for sharing.
thank you very much sir? but i think i still amateur pilot sir, still need to improve my pilot skill?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clubfooted