Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

DJI TELLO Cinematic Footage 8th.Eps "Manggis River - Indonesia"

Hmm now he produces actual Tello footage! I am not here to cause trouble but his other 7 videos while impressive we're not taken with a Tello, even the best of wifi repeaters can't clean up the Tello signal to that high level.

BUT if he truly did use a Tello, please Black Swan legit tell us your setup. What's different for you from your original setup to the iPhone 6 and Bluetooth controller.

Hmm now he produces actual Tello footage! I am not here to cause trouble but his other 7 videos while impressive we're not taken with a Tello, even the best of wifi repeaters can't clean up the Tello signal to that high level.

BUT if he truly did use a Tello, please Black Swan legit tell us your setup. What's different for you from your original setup to the iPhone 6 and Bluetooth controller.
thank you very much..but honestly make all video from 1st eps until right now just use Tello drone. from 1st.Eps until 7th.eps i use Tello + Mi Wifi Repeater 2 + Xiaomi Mi A1.
For 8th Eps i try to use Tello + Mi Wifi repeater 2 + Gamesir T1d + Iphone 6, at that moment i make the iphone 6 in airplane mode just switch on the wifi to connect the Tello , Mi Wifi Repeater 2 and Iphone 6. After all three connected before i open Tello app, i switch on the bluetooth and than open Tello app. Choose menu to connect the controller and ready to flight.
i use default setting from Tello app, just use newest firmware for Tello.
i just want to share what i can do with my Tello. Ryze or DJI or Intel doesn't pay me to promote their product.
sorry for my bad english,

best regards:)

Reactions: Jujo Fab
nice s
thank you very much..but honestly make all video from 1st eps until right now just use Tello drone. from 1st.Eps until 7th.eps i use Tello + Mi Wifi Repeater 2 + Xiaomi Mi A1.
For 8th Eps i try to use Tello + Mi Wifi repeater 2 + Gamesir T1d + Iphone 6, at that moment i make the iphone 6 in airplane mode just switch on the wifi to connect the Tello , Mi Wifi Repeater 2 and Iphone 6. After all three connected before i open Tello app, i switch on the bluetooth and than open Tello app. Choose menu to connect the controller and ready to flight.
i use default setting from Tello app, just use newest firmware for Tello.
i just want to share what i can do with my Tello. Ryze or DJI or Intel doesn't pay me to promote their product.
sorry for my bad english,

best regards:)[/QUOTE

nice setup...im new pilot of tello...yours would be my reference...how
far had you manage to fly with the wifi extender...tq

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv