Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Does any one had any issue of altitudes.. coz my tello doesn't go beyond 15mtrs.. can any1help. I am from india.

Can you find the altitude level option in your settings? (It must be connected to the drone first before the setting shows that option)

There is a IOS app called AltLimitTELLO when connected to the tello you can hack the height restriction. Don't
know if you can get that app or will work in India, but it works great for me if I want to take the tello to new heights.

There is a IOS app called AltLimitTELLO when connected to the tello you can hack the height restriction. Don't
know if you can get that app or will work in India, but it works great for me if I want to take the tello to new heights.

are u from india & Have tried that app in india???

This seems to be a restriction baked into the firmware. so the only option is to buy one (online?) that was not specifically made for the Indian market

This seems to be a restriction baked into the firmware. so the only option is to buy one (online?) that was not specifically made for the Indian market
But There's no difference between indian tello & international tello versions. As i have spoken to Ryze Tech & Also My Distributor

My Tello Is Going Beyond 100m Distance But It Doesn't Go Above 15m Of Height, Is The Any Solution Or Any Shortcuts?

Nope.

There are 2 viable alternatives:
1) Buy a Tello without such restrictions
2) modify Tello's firmware (Hint: nobody outside Ryze has ever done this)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv