Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Downsizing in Vancouver BC

dronecrone

Reaction score
Hi there, I live in Metro Vancouver, Steveston Village in Richmond to be exact, and I have downsized from the Mavic Pro to the Tello. I got the Mavic a month after it came out and flew it constantly, incident free, all over southwestern BC. However now that the new and restrictive Canadian drone laws have been put in place I decided to escape to a smaller and still unrestricted drone. I have recently sold my Mavic on craigslist and now am just waiting for amazon to deliver my Tello.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .(y)

Hi there, I live in Metro Vancouver, Steveston Village in Richmond to be exact, and I have downsized from the Mavic Pro to the Tello. I got the Mavic a month after it came out and flew it constantly, incident free, all over southwestern BC. However now that the new and restrictive Canadian drone laws have been put in place I decided to escape to a smaller and still unrestricted drone. I have recently sold my Mavic on craigslist and now am just waiting for amazon to deliver my Tello.
Welcome. Can you summarize the "new and restrictive Canadian drone laws" for us in the States?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv