Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

drone control with drone block + tello official app phone simultaneously

fer2994

Reaction score
I had. a problem that I suppose is from the drone software ... I guess I have to reset it I want to know how to do this ... the problem arose in 3 steps 1 use the. drone block application to automate a flight, however, once I was in danger I put an abort mission and did not react to the command and continued 2 at that moment change to the official control app of Tello where. the drone was no longer connected 3 without continuous control its flight and then it landed slowly even without control and without colliding 4 in the following. Flights the drone had no problem getting up, however it was rising and even with control it was slowly defying until it reached the ground and on its flight I noticed it a little inclined 6 I simply observe and analyze what I think it is. a conflict fault between both applications. already uninstalled. both and reinstalled them tell me how I can solve this. Thank you in advance.

tuve un problema que supongo es de software del dron ... supongo q tendo q resetearlo quiero saber como hacer esto .... el problema surgio en 3 pasos 1 use la. aplicación drone block para automatizar un vuelo sin embargo una vez q corrio peligro puse abortar mision y no reaccionoal comando y continuo 2 en ese instante cambiar a la aplicación oficial de control de tello en donde. no se sintió conectado 3 el dron ya sin control continuo su vuelo y luego y atwrrizo lentamente aunq sin control y sin chocarse 4 en los siguientes. vuelos el dron no tuvo problemas para elevar sin embargo se lo elevaba y aunq con control hiba desenfiendo lentamente hasta llegar al piso y en su vuelo lo nota un poco inclinado 6 yo una simple observación y análisis de pienso q es. un fallo de conflicto entre ambas aplicaciones. ya desinstale. ambas y las volvi a instalar diganme como puedo solucionar esto. grqcias de antemano.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode