Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Drone video from northern Sweden...

KingPin

Reaction score
Hello pilots! :geek:

About 2 weeks ago I bought my first drone at the very high age of 42, yes I am very old and a newbie to this hobby (drone virgin)!!
It took a couple of days to get everything to work, had to upgrade my smartphone and get some other tech - see my signature for details.
Never owned or operated a drone before this Tello, just used regular cameras and old phones to get my footage.
I restore old cars in my small basement garage when I´m not working my day job. Old cars is my life!

Well anyhow, here is a link to my video from yesterday:

Greetings from a cold and rainy Sweden/// Daniel

Nicely done and edited! (y) Looks like a genuine commercial from days of yore. So how much do you want for the Volvo? :D

Thanks for sharing.

About 2 weeks ago I bought my first drone at the very high age of 42, yes I am very old and a newbie to this hobby (drone virgin)!!
It took a couple of days to get everything to work, had to upgrade my smartphone and get some other tech - see my signature for details.
Never owned or operated a drone before this Tello, just used regular cameras and old phones to get my footage.
I restore old cars in my small basement garage when I´m not working my day job. Old cars is my life!

I still need to learn. How to make smooth transition video. You are not alone late in this hobby. I am also 42!

Nicely done and edited! (y) Looks like a genuine commercial from days of yore. So how much do you want for the Volvo? :D

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! I realize that I should probably buy 3 more batteries for the Tello, time flies when you are...eeh...flying! :)
But I´m really impressed with that little drone, I just need more practice to get smooth turns etc...

I still need to learn. How to make smooth transition video. You are not alone late in this hobby. I am also 42!

Yeah, it´s never too late to learn about new tech and a drone was just what I needed to take my videos to another level. :geek:

Well anyhow, here is a link to my video from yesterday:

Greetings from a cold and rainy Sweden/// Daniel
Beautifully done on both the video and the car!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv