Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Error when take a photo

Eternal22

Reaction score
Hi,
Today I was flying tello when take a photo and the app showed an error message (below image) the app was not responding and I cannot landing the drone and I had to wait low battery and landing finally, any botton was not working.
the problem was once

anyone has had a similar problem?

Attachments

• tt.jpeg
    tt.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 13
I have had it hang once or twice on Android. Just close the app and rerun and you will regain control.

I have had it hang once or twice on Android. Just close the app and rerun and you will regain control.
Yes, I Tried to close the application and open it, but it did not work, a few hours after I flew again, now it works correctly.

Does the camera an video not work with Android and Samsung S9+. When the button is pushed it makes the taking photo sound, and when video is pushed it counts the time. When the arrow key is pressed to rin or review, there is nothing, and nothing on the phone gallery. What am I doing wrong, thanks

Does the camera an video not work with Android and Samsung S9+. When the button is pushed it makes the taking photo sound, and when video is pushed it counts the time. When the arrow key is pressed to rin or review, there is nothing, and nothing on the phone gallery. What am I doing wrong, thanks
I have same problem the photos are not available on the gallery
try to find in files->images->tello

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv