Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

EVENT_LOG_DATA event not found

xtr33me

Reaction score
I've been looking through other repos to try to gain a better knowledge on how to access the VPS data. I did find a few extracting data from a data.mvo attribute which I am not quite sure as whether this is what I'm looking for, but in trying to test it out I noticed that my drone object doesn't seem to have an event they are subscribing to called EVENT_LOG_DATA.

Any ides as to what I'm missing here? Has this been removed? Is this only on the TelloEDU? If anyone might have some ideas, throw em my way :) Thanks!

Disregard ... after further analysis, if you install TelloPy via pip it install 0.60 which does not contain the EVENT_LOG_DATA event. The latest 0.7.0 version does infact contain it, so for anyone else dealing with this, just make sure to build from source.

Reactions: projectdrone2
Disregard ... after further analysis, if you install TelloPy via pip it install 0.60 which does not contain the EVENT_LOG_DATA event. The latest 0.7.0 version does infact contain it, so for anyone else dealing with this, just make sure to build from source.
Thanks for your post. It saved me few hours!

By the way @xtr33me , is there a way to disable the console print like "Tello: 11:55:21.908: Info: video data 377071 bytes 181.4KB/sec"?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv