Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Extender arrived

Wow Terry, you've got patience waiting for it from China. I order mine from Amazon and have it in 1-2 days. I ordered a backpack case for my Zino from Banggood and found out it won't be here until March ? Never again!
Ya mine was from Amazon as well but nothing on prime. My repeater and controller are both shipped from China. Grrrrr

• Sad
Reactions: MNNJR69
Fantastic! now have fun with the little TELLO ... I reached 308 meters away with this wifi extender and we could go further ... but that day I didn't have the courage!?

Reactions: MNNJR69 and Terry
Fantastic! now have fun with the little TELLO ... I reached 308 meters away with this wifi extender and we could go further ... but that day I didn't have the courage!?
I had mine connected last night but now it doesn't see the repeater anymore. Trying to get my blue light back.??

Just reset it (6sec push reset button). Also if you set it to connect to tello all you need to do is wait till the _plus wifi is visible. Then just connect to that new wifi. The app always ends up with error (i think it's because there is no internet). But it will work (extend wifi).

I can't fly without xiaomi extender now. It's day and night and almost zero interference.

Reactions: Thundre1 and Terry
Just reset it (6sec push reset button). Also if you set it to connect to tello all you need to do is wait till the _plus wifi is visible. Then just connect to that new wifi. The app always ends up with error (i think it's because there is no internet). But it will work (extend wifi).

I can't fly without xiaomi extender now. It's day and night and almost zero interference.
Ok. Just got home from a movie now it's time to get this #$%^ repeater working. ?

I had mine connected last night but now it doesn't see the repeater anymore. Trying to get my blue light back.??
as already mentioned, it is necessary to restore ... in one year I had to restore once, now I have also taken the excellent Wifi + extender. with external antennas but I have yet to test it well.

Reactions: Terry
I thought I had mine working last night, saw the TELLO_PLUS and everything was good. Today, I don't see the TELLO-PLUS listed on my phone, instead see
"xiaomi-reapeater........"

Reactions: Terry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv