Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Fast flashing blue light

Graz

Reaction score
When i use a Samsung phone adaptive fast charge charger the light flashes blue but fast?

that means that the drone encountered an error while charging. maybe the drone isnt compatible with the fast charger?

When i use a Samsung phone adaptive fast charge charger the light flashes blue but fast?
I use the adaptive fast charger from my S7 Edge to charge my Tello and have not had that issue. So I'm not sure why you're having problems. Maybe try it with another cable?

Hi,
I had this problem while trying to charge when the Tello was On (forgot to put it off). Had to remove battery, re-insert battery, plug charger (i use a 3A Rpi power supply)

I also have this problem and I use an adaptive charger from Samsung. It doesn't charge to 100%, but approximately to 90%

I had this problem as well. I just unplugged it then flew it for about a minute and reconnected it. Then the problem went away just like that. It doesn't hurt to try.

My experience: 2A 5V charger charges well till some point (80-90%), then the fast blue blinking starts - I could fly 9 minutes with it. But, with amazon fire stick charger(1A) I could continue to charge till fully charged(13 min plus a little). With 1A from the beginning it charges the drone fully, so I dont use a 2A(or any fast adapter) for tello anymore, and it works better! Sometimes even 14-15 minutes in the air (video, but not till the end, ignoring autoland).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv