Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

FIREWORKS SHOW

MNNJR69

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I hope all of you had a safe and happy New Years celebration. I pray that the Lord richly blesses you in this new year to come! Here is a video of the New year's Eve fireworks celebration here in Las Vegas that I filmed on my Zino pro. Enjoy!

cool. a huge time-coordinated fireworks along the strip. Only the Strat seems to not take part in this.

The Stratosphere does take part. It you watch closely I do pan to the right and you do see some coming off the top. I'mnot sure if they are synchronized with the rest of the strip. They perform shows like that twice a year. The plaza which is downtown by the Fremont Street experience is the only one in that area that has fireworks.

Reactions: Terry
Awsome video. Was your heart pounding while zino was alone in the dark sky? ? Great job..

Not really, it has bright LEDs and I could see it at all times. All incoming and outgoing flights stop at 11:30 and resume around 4 a.m. the only other flights that take place are the helicopter tours which they call ups and downs. They are about 15 minutes long and they take off from the airport, which is across the street from the MGM, fly down the strip to Fremont Street turn around and come right back and land. They stay relatively close to the strip and fly at about 1500 to 2000 ft.

Reactions: Terry
The Stratosphere does take part. It you watch closely I do pan to the right and you do see some coming off the top. I'mnot sure if they are synchronized with the rest of the strip. They perform shows like that twice a year. The plaza which is downtown by the Fremont Street experience is the only one in that area that has fireworks.
Yeah, I had seen the Strat's fireworks but it does not seem to be time-coordinated with the main strip area. Anyway, great show!

Reactions: MNNJR69

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv