Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Firmware update

I'm not sure, but after last update i have strong starnge problem with wind.
Tello takes off and after couple of seconds starts to move in the wind direction with the constant (and quite high) speed.
First time it drops into grass...
Second fly ended in the wall... -1 prop :(
Right before update all was great, i tested new gamepad and tello was adequate...
Suddenly next time to test will be on Sunday only.

Could anybody send me old firmware copy (zipped two folder as described early) ?
May be older than previous - it is interesting to try.

As far as I know, until now nobody has success dowgrading their firmware. Keep us informed about your progress...

Raul

I'he checked my problem after firmware update.
It's all good with fw.
It was problem with aTelloPilot app after pairing with BT controller.
If try to use it WITHOUT controller - Tello flights in the window direction instead of hovering on both my phones.
After resetting the app the problem was gone.

Fails were happened again.
aTelloPilot totally lost control, but video was OK...
With Xiaomi, with BT or OTG cable...

Hello folks!
Yesterday I received my Tello and there is a new firmware available via Tello App: v01.04.91.01 dated 2019.05.16 description: Optimized aircraft performance
Strange is that on Tello release notes on official ryzerobotics.commwebsite the latest firmware seems to be the v01.04.88.01...

Hi,

Succesfully updated to firmware v01.04.91.01 (date 2019-05-16)

I noticed a improvement into battery management. You can squeeze battery up to 4% before uncancelable autolanding, getting about 13 minutes in the air :)

tello 4 percent battery.jpg

Raul.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flydrone
How does one perform a "Firmware Update?" While engaged in our own Internet/Wifi network? I tried while hooked up to my TELLO network (WIFI) AND while hooked up to MY home's WIFI/Internet connection, but nothing happened in either case!
Thankx,
Mrstacey

Thanx for the video ZWActual - I had to reboot my phone twice after uninstalling and reinstalling the Tello app, but all went well after that!
I appreciate the tip!
Sincerely,
Mr. Stacey

"May God Bless You & Your Family"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv