Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Firmware

They seemed to notice that someone was getting $0.99 for an app to set-height. ;) Maybe the competing pilot apps will "encourage" more improvements from Ryze/DJI.

Reactions: Zeno
They seemed to notice that someone was getting $0.99 for an app to set-height. ;) Maybe the competing pilot apps will "encourage" more improvements from Ryze/DJI.
Yeah but before that altitude somebody already implemented it TALS,and others likes Atello, Atello pilot are already ahead of implementation ?in short Ryze, and Dji slow.
Love Atello app return to home function,and Atello pilot face tracking.

They implementation are slow to giveaway a Tello 2 a grand entrance lol

Ryze & DJI could make a huge update to firmware and software of Tello “1” and sell a tello 2... they can’t forget that we are the guys that make tello popular, because we bought him....

Can someone explain what Attitude Angle is please ?

Also my screen picture changes its width depending on the quality I choose.

One thing i wish they would add is literal crash landing button, like turn the thing off mid air and let it drop to the ground (alternatively do this smarter, and cut power to like 5% and drop it down with some power)

i have flown like 30€ drone that has this feature and its awesome, when you have lost control hit a button on the controller and boom, it drops like a stone.

with the 30m mod i have at least once ended up in a tree, because the thing cant lose height fast enough and the wind took it, it would have been perfectly fine with it's 80g weight if i could have crash landed it to grass.

One thing i wish they would add is literal crash landing button, like turn the thing off mid air and let it drop to the ground (alternatively do this smarter, and cut power to like 5% and drop it down with some power)

i have flown like 30€ drone that has this feature and its awesome, when you have lost control hit a button on the controller and boom, it drops like a stone.

with the 30m mod i have at least once ended up in a tree, because the thing cant lose height fast enough and the wind took it, it would have been perfectly fine with it's 80g weight if i could have crash landed it to grass.
If only battery% they can't do it...what more a dedicated crash button??
But for me....i like that it Hover around.. rather than shutdown and fall to the water or height.just saying

Being hostile towards an app developer always helps.

they cannot possibly do everything, and we dont actually know what numbers they had problems with things. So they might actually be addressing things that are critical for people in order of severity, we just don't know.

so keep your pants on, they seem to be still actively developing the firmware AND software and that's a good thing.

--

they listened at least one complaint, adding the height setting.

Being hostile towards an app developer always helps.

they cannot possibly do everything, and we dont actually know what numbers they had problems with things. So they might actually be addressing things that are critical for people in order of severity, we just don't know.

so keep your pants on, they seem to be still actively developing the firmware AND software and that's a good thing.

--

they listened at least one complaint, adding the height setting.
Hi Krag,That's why I'm using your Atello and i love the home return set.
Better have alternative app, while Atello are behind with all updates that others already doing for them...

well im thinking the beta of aTello is over and aTello pilot is the current one.

atello WAS a beta program.

I’m waiting for software update to see what is “the point”, because this update is to the tello firmware.
I fly for 3/4 minutes and notice some instability in landing, up vertical and lose some positition and another thing that tello make is when in stand mode at 1m he start to rotate some degrees like 25/30°... without touch in the controllers.
But, like I said, 3/4 minutes in a small space outdoor

I’m waiting for software update to see what is “the point”, because this update is to the tello firmware.
I fly for 3/4 minutes and notice some instability in landing, up vertical and lose some positition and another thing that tello make is when in stand mode at 1m he start to rotate some degrees like 25/30°... without touch in the controllers.
But, like I said, 3/4 minutes in a small space outdoor
Oh that's weird and sad...on my side nothing that i notice differences before the latest update...well aside from altitude setting and fastmode option on it...
But I never use much....fast mode and fly so high...im stuck indoor flying ??

Oh that's weird and sad...on my side nothing that i notice differences before the latest update...well aside from altitude setting and fastmode option on it...
But I never use much....fast mode and fly so high...im stuck indoor flying ??

I do a calibration and will test later if everything ok...
but, like I said it was a small and short fly... :)

note the new firmwares gift to the world is that it adjusts your max angle of atttack also depending on how low you are.

flying inside just got way slower.

Reactions: Nuno
Yup, same here.
Properly tried the fast mode yesterday for the first time (got the tello a few days ago)
And today after a firmware update it just slows down after a minute of flying.
Is there a way to downgrade the firmware?
Same thing for me when i run fast mode. Suddenly it goes in normal speed again, but it still shows fast mode on the screen....

Problems i got after the latest Firmware is :

- Connection issues, drops video and screen gets black. And i can´t control the drone on screen just wit the Bluetooth controller... After a moment i get connected again.
- Lift off results in the drone does n´t go straight up, it sways to the side. I have tried inside and same problem there. (Worked fine before the update)
- As i mentioned before, when fly in fast mode it suddenly just goes in normal speed but it shows fast mode on screen...

If you google around concerning the latest firmware a lot of ppl is having issues...so i hope Ryze will come with a new firmware asap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thepresentx