Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

First outdoor video with Mi Wifi Extender

RRR

Reaction score
I tried to fly Tello earlier too but it got almost no range. Amazingly it works like wonder when I used Mi Wifi extender. I got so much hight now. Not just range but quality was better too comparing the old one. Check it out. By the way I am also planning to mount a tiny 4k camra on Tello. Its on way. Will update you guys soon.

Looks great
Two comments
One - Were is this filmed at? Pakistan? Germany?
Two - Reduce the video to 2 min max More easy to see and enjoy

Guy

Looks great
Two comments
One - Were is this filmed at? Pakistan? Germany?
Two - Reduce the video to 2 min max More easy to see and enjoy

Guy
I am from India. It's filmed in India. My home. I will make short videos in future. Sure. Thanks for reply.

Reactions: ronsindia
Great!

How did you get the sound on the record? Is it an option in the controller parameter settings ?

Michel

I tried to fly Tello earlier too but it got almost no range. Amazingly it works like wonder when I used Mi Wifi extender. I got so much hight now. Not just range but quality was better too comparing the old one. Check it out. By the way I am also planning to mount a tiny 4k camra on Tello. Its on way. Will update you guys soon.

What 4k camera would be that small and lightweight? Please share the specs

How did you add the wifi extender?

Many thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv