Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Flying around in my neighborhood Netherlands, Limburg, Brunssum

Ricardo Penders

Reaction score
I have made quite a few of these videos with my Tello flying around in my neighborhood.
What I do is put the repeater in my pocket and then walk around and try to get the most beautiful parts on camera.
If you watch all the videos you'll have a pretty good idea how everything looks where I live.

I had my neighbor walking with me so I could focus on flying the drone and if you understand Dutch you can hear me saying to my neighbor that I'm recording and when I'm doing that
he needs to stop saying things that I can't upload to YouTube, I got a bit irritated but I don't care that you can hear that part of the conversation so I uploaded the uncut video anyway.

In fact all my videos are uncut and unedited so you can see and hear everything, that's because I wanted to show exactly what the Tello can do and what it can't do.
So in the areas where's more traffic and in between buildings where there's a lot of interference from all the wifi in people's homes that it almost becomes impossible to continue to fly and
that I can't fly very far from where I'm standing or sitting.

You can see that in the first video, the second video I made right after the first video using the second battery and that particular video is one of my personal favorites... You'll see why.

and here's the last video of the day, I like this video too but some people start to ask me questions about the drone in the last part.

I have made quite a few of these videos with my Tello flying around in my neighborhood.
What I do is put the repeater in my pocket and then walk around and try to get the most beautiful parts on camera.
If you watch all the videos you'll have a pretty good idea how everything looks where I live.

I had my neighbor walking with me so I could focus on flying the drone and if you understand Dutch you can hear me saying to my neighbor that I'm recording and when I'm doing that
he needs to stop saying things that I can't upload to YouTube, I got a bit irritated but I don't care that you can hear that part of the conversation so I uploaded the uncut video anyway.

In fact all my videos are uncut and unedited so you can see and hear everything, that's because I wanted to show exactly what the Tello can do and what it can't do.
So in the areas where's more traffic and in between buildings where there's a lot of interference from all the wifi in people's homes that it almost becomes impossible to continue to fly and
that I can't fly very far from where I'm standing or sitting.

You can see that in the first video, the second video I made right after the first video using the second battery and that particular video is one of my personal favorites... You'll see why.

and here's the last video of the day, I like this video too but some people start to ask me questions about the drone in the last part.

Dit is super cool, ek hou baie van jou videos en baie mooi gevlieg.

• Love
Reactions: Ricardo Penders
To @Magoo582 and @InHumanForm, thank you so much for the comments I appreciate it very much.

Also nice to try writing to me in Dutch, it's not all correct and I have no clue to what "baie" means because that's not a word in Dutch and nothing I can think of sounds or looks like the word "baie" so although I appreciate the effort I really don't know what you mean with it, I think you meant to say something positive but I'm not sure what.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv