Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Fpv gamesir connection issues

UrbexFlyer

Reaction score
Just got my gamesir td1 last night and got it to connect to the stock tello app. Terrible video quality-- to the point I had to have LOS to control the drone. Tried the FPV app but can't for the life of me get it to connect to the controller. Tried probably a dozen times because I saw someone say here that it can take a few tries.

I connected to Tello first, opened FPV, then turned the controller on and ran the scan from the app. Tello eventually timed out and shut down so I tried connecting the controller to the app first then to Tello but no luck. Am I missing something? Is gamesir no longer compatible with FPV?

Didn't see this question posted here. Sorry if I'm repeating someone else.

It is compatible. Please follow the section in the manual (menu - help)

Most likely you have the controller pired, or the Ryze app blocks the connection

for what it's worth and I don't know if this is still valid, but I'm new into the drone game and I'm having the same exact issue. My gamesir controller connects in the tello app what does not connect in the tello fpv app. I deleted the original tello app and now it works perfectly.

the typical issues are:

Ryze tello app keeps hold of the connection in the background
or
The controller was paired in the android settings which blocks a direct connection from the app
or
Some users can't see the "scan" button because of modified screen resolutions / font sizes and don't scroll down
or
Android needs a reboot (some phones experience leaks in the bluetooth stack)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv