Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Fullymax batteries for $19 each with free shipping...

daisy-girl

Reaction score
...are available from DJI via Amazon. Order three or more and the shipping is free.

Attachments

• Place your order.JPG
    Place your order.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Fullymax batteries.JPG
    Fullymax batteries.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 25
Thanks Daisy-girl for letting us know.

I ordered one and since I am a Prime member it was free shipping and I'm to receive it April 3rd.

Just ordered one as well. Amazon Prime comes in handy. Now to pick a case..

Thanks Daisy-girl for letting us know.

I ordered one and since I am a Prime member it was free shipping and I'm to receive it April 3rd.

By any chance did yours say it was by Rucan? Mine did, but it says its from the Official DJI Store.. So not sure if I'm getting a Fullymax battery or Rucan. whatever that is..

By any chance did yours say it was by Rucan? Mine did, but it says its from the Official DJI Store.. So not sure if I'm getting a Fullymax battery or Rucan. whatever that is..

Here is the image that is on Amazon:

Attachments

• Fullymax.JPG
    Fullymax.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
ah I see it now.. looks like they sell two versions. Both from the DJI Store but one says Rucan, and the other says Ryze and the picture has the Fullymax Branding. Cancelled the Rucan one, and ordered the OEM one

No mine said "Fullymax". But I did see a couple others including Rucan. All said "Ships from and sold by DJI Official Store.".

Just ordered 3 batteries for my Tello. I am in South Africa, so i had to ship them to a address in New York. I really hope my shipping company will let them through and bring them in for me. The suppliers here has no stock, they only might get there stock in about 8 weeks. So, please hold thumbs that i get them :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv