Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Fying Tello at slope ruined house. Ending with crash bonus

raulvolador

Reaction score
Hi,

During forced quarantine I found some last summer beautiful recordings.

I flew using well tested @volate!lo TelloFPV android flying aplication.
As always, I advise you taking off from an high point for great perspective.
For this flight I used a WIFI+S repeater for enhanced range.
I wore my Quanum FPV goggles I talk you about them here Testing Single Len FPV goggle for any quadcoper and any application
Performed an amazing Point of Interest (POI) with river sights from top of the slope
Awesome photo panorama automatically stitched using Adobe Phososhop from several Tello pictures.

I hope you like ;)

Raul.

Last edited:
How did you get the compass and the number of "sats" in your tello app? are you using a older version of tellofpv or what?

You are right, as said, flight was recorded last summer, but compass and number of sats are part of vGPS paid add-on into TelloFPV app. Please, watch video:

vGPS TelloFPV add-on description:

Overcome lack of GPS into Ryze Tello by using Virtual GPS paid add-on from TelloFPV flying application. Tello uses a belly camera for locating itself. TelloFPV flying application can boost your Tello with their virtual GPS paid add-on. That way Tello can use your mobile phone GPS and compass. Tello can't locate it's path over a real world map, even actual course is unknow. By using Virtual GPS after takeoff and moving away a few meters appllication will command you for aiming smartphone camera to center Tello, that way he is recording actual mobile phone GPS coordinates and course. Once virtual GPS initialized you can fly freely, position and course will be saved into your flight log. After landing you can enjoy your flight into GoogleMaps or export KML data for further analysys

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv