Hello Tello!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Gamesir T1D- anyone have one yet?

Yo-dude

I ordered a Gamesir T1D, the place claimed they would have them in early May. Now they are pushing it back even further.
Anyone have one yet? Tried it?

Krag

I got one and wouldn't recommend it. The bluetooth signal causes video interference. And the joystick can only be used with a Tello. It is not usable as a game joystick.

I have one. Works great with my Tello and better with a WiFi extender. Downloaded AltLimitTELLO and went 90’ high, on a calm day. Right above me. It will go far out horizontally also, maybe too far haha. I emailed Gamesir and they confirmed it’s only for the Tello. Which I think is ridiculous. On iPhone 8 Plus BTW. Gamesir’s response 👇🏻

Hi dear,​

Thank you for purchase at GameSir!
It's not usable as a standard bluetooth gaming controller ,And it can only be used with a Tello.

Best Regards,​

M

mrmagloo

I was just reading about this AltLimitSetter and noticed it has AD's. Where exactly does it put the ads? Gosh, that's the last thing I want to see when trying to fly this thing!

M

mrmagloo

OK, I talked to the developer and there are no ads. He also confirmed the max height is 30m. You only have to run the app whenever there is a firmware update.

So I went ahead and tried it and it worked perfectly. I will say that once you get over 20m, the wind becomes increasingly a bigger problem for this little drone. Even with just a slight wind, all pictures were at a 10% to 15% angle. However, I was able to get all the way up to 30m, so it definitely works.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRONES&CIA IMPORTAÇÕES