Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Gamesir T1D- anyone have one yet?

Anyone tried to connect Gamesir T1D to Spark? Is there any chance to work with Spark?
You can't connect the Gamesir to Spark. For that to happen the DJI GO4 APP would have to recognize the controller. In fact you don't connect the controller directly to the drone Tello, you connect it to the Tello App via Bluetooth and then the Tello App connects to the drone via Wi-FI. :) With Spark the remote controller (Spark remote controller) connects to the app DJIGO4 via Wi-FI and to the Spark drone via Wi-Fi to. :)

Reactions: Yo-dude and Kuliss9
No, I can't make it work. Tried a couple of things, but the TD1 is connected inside the Tello app and not from the Bluetooth menu...I tried connecting to bluetooth on the ipad first and then starting DJI4...Nope...oh, now I have to repair the Spark controller... kind of a pain. Spark controller is far superior to the TD1...

But here is a good scenario... could the Spark Controller be hacked to control the Tello? The added range would be awesome!

Reactions: Kuliss9
Ordered my T1D on the 21st of last month when they (DJI store) claimed they were in stock. The package has not even shipped yet. :mad:

Ordered my T1D on the 21st of last month when they (DJI store) claimed they were in stock. The package has not even shipped yet. :mad:
It took quite a while for mine to come in.. I do feel it is worth the wait. I was flying this last weekend and my son in law picked up the controller and had a blast with my Tello. He now wants one for his Tello.

Finally got mine. Very easy to connect with a Samsung Galaxy 8+. No interference at only. Marked improvement in signal. One question though, what to do with all those extra buttons?

Similar probs here. I think the manufacturer/ supplier was delayed big tume. I gave up on DJI, found a company that got one to me ( even they had to delay twice). BUT worth the wait.

Similar probs here. I think the manufacturer/ supplier was delayed big tume. I gave up on DJI, found a company that got one to me ( even they had to delay twice). BUT worth the wait.
Well it came yesterday. Took a few tries to get it to pair up in the app but it sure beats using the phone to fly the Tello.

Reactions: Yo-dude
I'm running an Iphone 7 Does anybody have a Gamesir T1D hooked up to an IPhone?
I got my remote two days ago, I purchased it together with my Tello. It works great. You have to connect your iPhone to the Tello vía wifi. Then turn on the controller, then in the Tello app go to settings, Bluetooth connections and click on the Gamesir Td1 Icon and there you have it.
I can not control the Tello without the controller.

Reactions: Alan Chan
I finally was able to get some good use out of my Gamesir TD1 controller. It is very stable and easy to use. Using an android app to extend altitude l waited for calm conditions and then easily got op to 30 metres. The controller has a very good feel to it. Highly recommend it! It is like having a new drone. Still amazed and the stills you get with tge Tello.

Attachments

• 1526808281234.jpg
    1526808281234.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv