Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Gamesir t1d or t1 controllers?

Pursuer

Reaction score
I just purchased a Tello and want to get the proper controller to fly it. It looks the the Gamesir t1d and t1 controllers are close to the same devices. Is there a Gamesir that would work with the Tello drone and for Windows PC games and flight simulators?
Thanks for your assistance....

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

I just purchased a Tello and want to get the proper controller to fly it. It looks the the Gamesir t1d and t1 controllers are close to the same devices. Is there a Gamesir that would work with the Tello drone and for Windows PC games and flight simulators?
Thanks for your assistance....

Gamesir T1D works into Official Ryze Tello app, works into third part aTelloPilot app but don't works with other apps/games, can only connect wireless Bluetooth.

Gamesir T1 don´t works into Official Ryze Tello app, works into third part aTelloPilot app and works with other apps/games, can connect wireless Bluetooth and can connect USB OTG wired.

I choosed T1 option wired USB OTG connected. see here: Gamesir T1 controller sleep mode (SOLVED)

Cheers
--------

I also went with T1. I use the aTelloPilot app so I can use an OTG cable. Using an OTG cable reduces the video lag to a minimum. I gave the T1d to my grandson, the video lag is terrible.

If you do not mind the video lag the T1d works great. For me the lag is totally unacceptable. I fly all my other drones using an OTG cable and the only way to use an OTG cable with the Tello was to go with the T1.

Reactions: raulvolador
The lag has to do with the WiFi and Bluetooth have radio frequencies very close to each other and it causes interference and can produce lag on video feed and controls.

Thanks for all of your replies and comments. I ended up purchasing a T1d controller. I only plan on using the Tello indoors during the winter months. The video lag doesn't really bother me. The Tello sure is fun and easier to fly with Gamesir T1d controller.

I'm Sorry, but I think you are making a mistake. I did it as you, but at the end I had to return my Gamesir T1d and shop a new T1. OTG wired connection is safer, much stable, than wireless conection and a better investment for other uses. :(

Reactions: Odde
I just got a T1s and it works flawlessly via OTG cable and ATello Pilot, literally plug&fly!
Controls are even more responsive and I finally got rid of the laggy, jittery, pixelated video streaming! Only little issue I noticed is that I can't capture/record or switch camera/video anymore directly from the controller(those where C1 and C2 keys on the T1d) and when I pull down and in both sticks the motors don't start spinning with the drone on the ground. Small thing...
But what a game changer the cabled connection is!!!
Strongly recommended!

Reactions: umanbean
I just got a T1s and it works flawlessly via OTG cable and ATello Pilot, literally plug&fly!

Thank you!... you just helped make my decision on which controller to buy. I've seen a lot of people say the T1 worked, but I wanted a T1s because of the extra connectivity.

when I pull down and in both sticks the motors don't start spinning with the drone on the ground.

BTW, when I use aTelloPilot with the 'virtual' OSD sticks, both sticks down and in does not start the motors either... hopefully that will get added to a later version.

BTW, when I use aTelloPilot with the 'virtual' OSD sticks, both sticks down and in does not start the motors either... hopefully that will get added to a later version.
Controls are even more responsive and I finally got rid of the laggy, jittery, pixelated video streaming! Only little issue I noticed is that I can't capture/record or switch camera/video anymore directly from the controller(those where C1 and C2 keys on the T1d) and when I pull down and in both sticks the motors don't start spinning with the drone on the ground. Small thing...
Strongly recommended!
Are you using the t1d with an android phone?

I also went with T1. I use the aTelloPilot app so I can use an OTG cable. Using an OTG cable reduces the video lag to a minimum. I gave the T1d to my grandson, the video lag is terrible.

With the T1S controller what kind of cable for gamesir t1s to connect controller to galaxy 5s android cell phone that is micro usb.

Strongly recommended!
How exactly did you setup the T1s with otg? I'm android 8.1 with ATello Pilot as well but can't get a connection. Any help would be great!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv