Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

GameSir T1d reliable source

Rsotello

Reaction score
Where can I reliably order a GameSir T1d controller for IOS? I've searched the T1d threads unsuccessfully for an answer. I'm also aware of it's video & other limitations. I'm a "line of sight" flyer, so that's OK.

I've made two failed attempts at ordering this controller on Amazon.

The first one was listed as a T1d compatible for IOS, Android, Windows, & PS3. It was received promptly, but the box was clearly labeled GameSir T1,
"ANDROID & WINDOWS & PS3". I returned it unopened.
IMG_3076.jpg

The second one was listed as "Fulfilled by Amazon", but after ordering, showed it was to be shipped from China, but never did, and after 6 weeks Amazon finally cancelled the order.

I've also looked at the DJI website, but they want full retail plus a ridiculous $15 shipping fee.

Please supply a web link to a reliable source.

Thank you for any references.

Reactions: threqtrporter
I have a slightly used T1d I used to use with my iPhone - works perfectly.

I’ve switched to the TelloFPV app (android only) and got a T1s with OTG Cable - love the new app and setup.

I’m willing to sell. I live in California, USA. Please contact me if interested.

I have a slightly used T1d I used to use with my iPhone - works perfectly.

I’ve switched to the TelloFPV app (android only) and got a T1s with OTG Cable - love the new app and setup.

I’m willing to sell. I live in California, USA. Please contact me if interested.
Glad to hear you like the new setup. I also have a T1d and my new T1s should arrive this week. I am also setting up OTG. Anything special/tricks I should know? Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv