Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Used Search, Couple Questions

Nola

Reaction score
Hello,

So after a lot of YouTube reviews and research( obviously not enough) I ordered a tello, xiaomi wifi, power source, and a gamesir t1d....another member suggested strongly I avoid the T1d.....so using search function, it has come to my attention the control and video lag issues reported using BT T1d.

I should first point out I am using an iPhone 7 with the latest iOS version....it seems on the forum that android users are having more issues with lag?

I have cancelled my order for both the tello and gamesir T1D only because they were grouped as a package, and I've found the tello for 30 bucks less.

Here is my plan....reorder tello as soon as cancellation of the first order is confirmed and my cc is refunded, xiaomi and power source are still on the way.

Couple questions.

1. How good/responsive are the virtual controls on device screen....I'm not planning on racing it, but would like to take some fun pics and video( I realize it's limitations in that regard)

2. Can Any IOS users using the t1d with latestest tello firmware update and xiaomi report that lag control/video gone?

Cheers

In your case, you can only use the T1D or Steelseries Nimbus controllers to fly. iOS is rather limited compared to Android.

1. They are very precise and responsive.

2. The range extender will help reduce the lag A LOT, but the farther you go, the more noticeable it will become.

Reactions: Nola
I have used only the app to fly with no problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In your case, you can only use the T1D or Steelseries Nimbus controllers to fly. iOS is rather limited compared to Android.

1. They are very precise and responsive.

2. The range extender will help reduce the lag A LOT, but the farther you go, the more noticeable it will become.

Thanks for the info

I have used only the app to fly with no problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for reply, so u fly with virtual controls on your device if I understand correctly ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv