Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Gamesir T1s

Mikeg

Reaction score
I went to Amazon and was looking at the Gamesir T1s and saw this:

Note: Tello Drone, Xbox, PS4, Windows Tablet, Mac, Apple TV, iOS devices are not supported.

Has anybody used the T1s with the Tello on a droid?

For some reason, Search isn't working on my phone for this site which is very annoying. It's working on other forums.

Thanks,
Mikeg

i have t1s and it connects to official app via Bluetooth and otg both ..but not connecting to atelloapp anf fpvtello app. how to connect to atelloapp via OTG?

i believe the tello "Official App" only works with the gamesir T1D verision.

yes, can confirm, we have the gamesir T1S and it works good with both aTelloPilot & telloFPV apps
(using the OTG cable works great)

OTG = "On The Go"

I use a samsung Galaxy S5 (6.0.1 android version)

Some apps have aptions to remap buttons, So as long as you can connect it to the phone, You have a chance to get it working.

works fine for me :)
did you connected in off Bluetooth state via otg directly...when i plug otg from t1s to mobile Nothing comes in scanning section...how to connect in atello pilot or in fpvtello

OTG....Have the controller off and plug it into your phone or tablet and it should turn on by itself.
will we have to switch on controller after connection otg to controller and mobile or just after plug-in it will start the controller ....

Try this.

1. Start your phone
2. plug in controller with OTG cable (Make sure that the controler is off when you plug it in)
(the phone with the cable will turn on the controller by itself)
3. try to move the controller directions on the home screen of your phone to make sure that it is connected
4. Start app
5. Try to remap some of the buttons.
nothing happened... after plug in controller is remains off...did you try on atelloapp

In case you haven't already seen it, read this thread.

Also, I suspect there is some lack of understanding regarding the difference between an OTG and a regular USB cable. OTG means that the cable (or adapter) is USB On the Go enabled. This is not a regular cable. Internally, pins are switched.

In case you haven't already seen it, read this thread.

Also, I suspect there is some lack of understanding regarding the difference between an OTG and a regular USB cable. OTG means that the cable (or adapter) is USB On the Go enabled. This is not a regular cable. Internally, pins are switched.

Good to know. I'm waiting for my controller to arrive and was going to use a USB cable hanging around. I'll have to see if I can pick up an OTG cable locally.

Thanks for the info.
mikeg

I think the most common mistake people are likely making is mistaking a regular USB cable for an OTG cable. You MUST use an OTG cable; a regular USB cable and a USB OTG cable look the same, but they are not. Generally an OTG cable will have "Host" marked on one end, which is the end that plugs in to your phone.

When you plug an OTG cable into your phone (with the host end plugged into your phone) and your T1s, your T1s will power up and be communicating with your phone, at which point you can go ahead and configure your buttons in aTelloPilot. Note that you cannot map buttons in the original Tello app and therefore cannot use your T1s with that app.

Last edited:
Also your phone must have otg capability. I bought the proper cable but it did not work. I then loaded a free app usb otg checker and ran it to find that I didn't have the ability to connect via cable. lesson leaned

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv