Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Gather the list of errorcodes - Your support is welcome.

MrSpok

Reaction score
After searching in vain for a list of error codes, I (had to) learn that they don't even exist publicly. Ryze considers this list internal.
That's not understandable. And I don't see any reason for such a hide-and-seek game. It would be very helpful if the Tello has a little ache and tells us that we can react accordingly.

So, that's my idea now, we'd have to make our own list.

I would also like to ask all Tellans to do so:
If you know of an error code, please post it here.
Either code and description, or just the code. I'll get the rest out then.
I think such a list would be helpful for all of us.

I already know two codes:

Errorcode 13: LiPo is empty.
Errorcode 203: LiPo is not Ryze compliant.

Reactions: xcrost and Flydrone
I did a search on the internet and I managed to find these codes ... We have to see if it's really about real mistakes.

error 205 overheated battery

error 203 non-original RYZE battery

error 13 Battery voltage too low

error 29 engine error (restart Tello)

error 21 Tello crash

error 74 camera sensor

Reactions: xcrost and MrSpok
Today I experienced a new error "5" after a hard crash (but without battery loss). Tello was doing OK, app remained connected and all sensors were operational, but it just would not start motors. Fixed itself after restarting Tello.

No clue what it is, but just for the records.

Today I experienced a new error "5" after a hard crash (but without battery loss). Tello was doing OK, app remained connected and all sensors were operational, but it just would not start motors. Fixed itself after restarting Tello.

No clue what it is, but just for the records.
This error "5" is new never heard ...:unsure: all these errors are displayed on your TelloFPV app?

There is one error byte transmitted from Tello, and whenever its not 0 TelloFpv shows the error. If its a known error it shows some text, otherwise just the number

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv