Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Gizmo's own Path

Fari

Reaction score
In the general idea of splitting my various interests, I created a new YouTube channel where I'll be stacking artistic flights. Flights that have been taken with a cinematic aproach.

From the eye of Gizmo the flying naive cyclop quadricopter.

I am under the impression that such a channel can be pleasant for some folks.

For you pilots, I am displaying piloting skills training, stunts and experiences.

Maybe that for grandma that can't leave her bed it is nice to enjoy a fly in the wood while listening to what the yougsters do as music nowadays.

For mothers that have kids with great intellects that shows too much interest in video gaming, I am preparing to try and test a service of educational video game kind of fun in nature.

I tend to have a tendency to "over self implication" or something.

Right now the juggler, the hacker and the adventurer in me are all fired up by this amazing potential this machine that is the Tello have.

Gizmo's Channel (on YouTube, that is new, I was publishing under my name up to now).

First Episode. Easy fly with some beautiful shots, starts with a fish jumpimp out of water.

Second Episode. Hard underwood fly with crashes, mushroms, neat light dances and nice view on Quebec city bridge.

Third Episode.My best fly so far (probably that I do my best fly every morning...) Parc Cartier Breboeuf. Some stunning shots. Gizmo outpass all my expextactions.

Secret Episode (with the link only). Humans. Handling pilots.

---

I do not really expect anything from that, I mean, the process of thinking about it and writing about it is positive, so I may as well share it.

Thanks for reading!

Fari

nice story ... from my tello more than taking pictures and videos i try more to fly, i perfect my driving style and experiment some things ... but in the end always pictures and videos come out. but i usually use screen recording to have and compare telemetry data with other flights.
now I have to buy a Parrot flypad controller. controller much more precise in commands than the classic gamepad and is very close to larger RC controllers.

Reactions: Fari
If I tried to operate my EVO in that confined space in the last video, I'd probably cash it multiple times.

Nice video's.

Reactions: Fari

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv