Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Green screen

rccars88

Reaction score
Hi can someone please help me with this problem I have a tello and when I turn on the app The screen on my phone is Green when I put it on video it works comes out half green In the other have is black and White Thank you

Hi can someone please help me with this problem I have a tello and when I turn on the app The screen on my phone is Green when I put it on video it works comes out half green In the other have is black and White Thank you
Motorola or HTC phone? The best suggestion to date is get TelloFPV or aTelloPilot apps. They will work on your phone and the green lines issue will dissapear. It is a known issue with OEM Tello app.

Motorola or HTC phone? The best suggestion to date is get TelloFPV or aTelloPilot apps. They will work on your phone and the green lines issue will dissapear. It is a known issue with OEM Tello app.
Thanks for the update, I did the FPV demo, it worked, paid $5 for the full program. I don't understand the camera settings, I thought Tello was a fixed/ static camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv