Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Greetings from a German guy living in the Netherlands

cblte

Reaction score
Good day, fine folks,

I am just new into the whole drone flying experiment and recreational fun. I have a very tiny Eachine H8 Mini drone which I found in the moving boxes while cleaning up the house. So for about 3 weeks now, I am training daily flying this thing around the attic.

For a living, I am working as a full-time developer and I would like to get more into drone flying. And because of programming, I was pretty happy after a saw the Ryze Tello and found out that you can actually program it. I have put the drone on order and now waiting for it to arrive at my location.

So, in the near future, I maybe ask questions on how to do certain things. In the meanwhile, I know I could use the search, it would be nice if you fine people could point out some things or threads that are a MUST read for a new Tello Pilot!

Thanks, have a nice day and always a safe flight!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching ? .

Welcome aboard!
You can check out this thread to browse. One post sys that DroneBlocks is $22, but that is for the curriculum, the app is free.
You can also look at my website. I use the Tello drones to teach coding to 4th and 5th graders at my elementary school. I'm compiling all the resources I can find or figure out for other teachers to use, and have an easier time getting started. I hope you can find it useful too!

Welcome aboard!
You can check out this thread to browse. One post sys that DroneBlocks is $22, but that is for the curriculum, the app is free.
You can also look at my website. I use the Tello drones to teach coding to 4th and 5th graders at my elementary school. I'm compiling all the resources I can find or figure out for other teachers to use, and have an easier time getting started. I hope you can find it useful too!
Thank you so much. This is really helpful stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode