Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Greetings from Philippines

Jogging with Tello's View attachment 99maiden flight

That's a very nicely-composed pic for sure. It appears to have 3 dimensions despite being only 2.

BTW, the T-shirt of the guy holding the cell appears to be soaked with sweat, like mine always is when I am outdoors in the Philippines for more than a few minutes, even without jogging.

Were you required to do some climbing/hiking to get to that waterfall? Where is it located? It is named Tinago (hidden or secret) like so many others in the Philippines?

That's a very nicely-composed pic for sure. It appears to have 3 dimensions despite being only 2.

BTW, the T-shirt of the guy holding the cell appears to be soaked with sweat, like mine always is when I am outdoors in the Philippines for more than a few minutes, even without jogging.

Were you required to do some climbing/hiking to get to that waterfall? Where is it located? It is named Tinago (hidden or secret) like so many others in the Philippines?

hehe thats me soaked in sweat. apparently its just a simple hike and jog to the falls cause theres a concrete path. its called mapawa falls by the way and its in cagayan de oro city. its one of the most sought after nature parks in the city...

Nice shot ??looks lovely out there. Wish it was a little warmer over here I’m fed up of the cold now ?

hehe thats me soaked in sweat. apparently its just a simple hike and jog to the falls cause theres a concrete path. its called mapawa falls by the way and its in cagayan de oro city. its one of the most sought after nature parks in the city...

If you're in CDO, then I'm sure you are familiar with Kyle Jennerman and his YT channel "Becoming Filipino."

Have you noticed that even in the close-ups of his face, he never seems to be sweating?

How is this possible despite climbing mountains with a backpack containing his drone PLUS a heavy video camera mounted on a selfie stick?

Finn Snow is the same. They both will remark, "it's so hot today," but I never see any sweat on their faces.

If you're in CDO, then I'm sure you are familiar with Kyle Jennerman and his YT channel "Becoming Filipino."

Have you noticed that even in the close-ups of his face, he never seems to be sweating?

How is this possible despite climbing mountains with a backpack containing his drone PLUS a heavy video camera mounted on a selfie stick?

Finn Snow is the same. They both will remark, "it's so hot today," but I never see any sweat on their faces.

Oh hell yeah im a big fan of that cool fun awesome dude but i havent met him in person yet. i guess they brought canadas climate with them in their journey haha

Reactions: daisy-girl
Oh hell yeah im a big fan of that cool fun awesome dude but i havent met him in person yet. i guess they brought canadas climate with them in their journey haha

Yes, Kyle is from Canada and Finn is from Iceland, so maybe you're correct.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843