Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Headless Mode on Tello

Zeno

Reaction score
Since tello are good for beginners flying drone.headless mode will help alots when you're flying range and suddenly confused where's the head and tail of Tello orientations... happened to me... XD

Is it possible to implement that on Tello?
Hopefully someone from awesome developers like Krag ATTELLO or
bluejune ATTELLO PILOT can read this...
Thanks...

Since tello are good for beginners flying drone.headless mode will help alots when you're flying range and suddenly confused where's the head and tail of Tello orientations... happened to me... XD

Is it possible to implement that on Tello?
Hopefully someone from awesome developers like Krag ATTELLO or
bluejune ATTELLO PILOT can read this...
Thanks...

It's already implemented in ATP.

Reactions: MagooYFZ
Please Atp? Atello pilot? And it's working? I know Atello pilot but never see that headless mode function...or i missed to noticed

Take a look in the ATelloPilot Wiki. Detailed description how it should work, uses the sensors of your phone - needs prior calibration though. TBH didn't tried it by myself yet

Reactions: MagooYFZ
Take a look in the ATelloPilot Wiki. Detailed description how it should work, uses the sensors of your phone - needs prior calibration though. TBH didn't tried it by myself yet
Ok there's a few videos from YouTube but only face tracking...and other video showing it's working ? but no demonstion of headless flight...
Hopefully Ryze,Dji implement this also officially...like maybe on 2020 ?Screenshot_2018-08-18-09-26-20-0611248362~2.png

I seemed to have issues with the atello app i tryed ot indoors and it just stuck to 5he ceiling and then crashed and now seems to be unstable and dosent hold it postion like it used amy ideas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madrid