Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Bosnia & Herzegowina (Republic of Srpska)

TelloRiderBih

Reaction score
Im a new tello pilot. 35 y old but new in drones. its soo good fun!
Only 2 batteries and xiomi mi 2 extender - 200 m max distance 30 m altitude :) greetings to all the members.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay. How exacly does one pronounce Srpska? I'm having a really hard time saying it.

Reactions: TelloRiderBih
I dont know how to go further but this is nice with xiomi ext. Only if battery can be put bigger or faster charger? :)
Maybe antennas...20181025_172819.jpgnew in drones so help :)

Attachments

• 20181025_172819.jpg
    20181025_172819.jpg
    969.2 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Ansia
200 meters is about how far you can go. You may push it forward, but consider that a light breeze will disrupt your signal and you may loose it. Fly with caution.

Im a new tello pilot. 35 y old but new in drones. its soo good fun!
Only 2 batteries and xiomi mi 2 extender - 200 m max distance 30 m altitude :) greetings to all the members.
Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

I did not know Srpska existed until today. It is truly a beautiful country. Thank you for sharing these videos with us.

Because it wasn’t shot by his Tello. That’s a promotional video of Srpska, probsbly shot by a Inspire.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the TelloPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Tello quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the TelloPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Tello quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum
Thank you so much.
Gretting from Bosnia

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843