Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Box Spring GA

Tomt25

Reaction score
Got this little GEM for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. Having a lot of fun and learning about Drones. Also using it in my Business taking pics of jobs we are doing.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey @Tomt25 ... welcome to the wonderful world of Tello! If you use an Android check out the TelloFpv demo in the app Play Store, if you haven't already. Trust me, you'll like it. It makes the Tello feel like a big boy drone LOL

Ever heard of mauk?

Hey @Tomt25 ... welcome to the wonderful world of Tello! If you use an Android check out the TelloFpv demo in the app Play Store, if you haven't already. Trust me, you'll like it. It makes the Tello feel like a big boy drone LOL

Ever heard of mauk?
Yes not far from where I live
I was in Oakland at Addisons pawn shop next to the grocery store earlier today

I'm less than 10 miles from Oakland... been shopping there since before Bud passed away and Sandy sold the hardware store and grocery store. I remember when Addison's first moved in.

Sounds like we're 'neighbors' in the country sense of the word :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

I'm less than 10 miles from Oakland... been shopping there since before Bud passed away and Sandy sold the hardware store and grocery store. I remember when Addison's first moved in.

Sounds like we're 'neighbors' in the country sense of the word :)
Good to hear from a Marion Co neighbor
Small world for sure
Moved to Marion Co in March from Savannah GA.
Love this country living

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv