Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from England :-)

FlyMe2DaMoon

Reaction score
Hi
Just got the Tello yesterday (inc. free battery offer via DJI only till >tomorrow< 17th June) here in Northumberland - what a great piece of kit for the money & size. Spare batts / case / props / guards / extender on the way (which will prob double the price ;-). Likewise have P3SE - how do Tello do it for the money ? Links AOK via Android to Google Nexus (2013) tablet. Batt life pushing 13min+ inc guards. Will have a go at linking to Mi extender as/when & report results.
Bye

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to our newest forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Wbrownj

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Re double the price... yes so true haha, and don’t forget that a third battery comes in handy as does a compatible game controller (my GameSir T1S works very well with my iPhone 7plus) and a few spare props oh and a case.

😂😂😄

Happy flying

J

KarlosDaishi

Reaction score
Hi
Hi
Just got the Tello yesterday (inc. free battery offer via DJI only till >tomorrow< 17th June) here in Northumberland - what a great piece of kit for the money & size. Spare batts / case / props / guards / extender on the way (which will prob double the price ;-). Likewise have P3SE - how do Tello do it for the money ? Links AOK via Android to Google Nexus (2013) tablet. Batt life pushing 13min+ inc guards. Will have a go at linking to Mi extender as/when & report results.
Bye
Hi, welcome.
Im just down the road in Tynemouth.

FlyMe2DaMoon

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Re double the price... yes so true haha, and don’t forget that a third battery comes in handy as does a compatible game controller (my GameSir T1S works very well with my iPhone 7plus) and a few spare props oh and a case.

😂😂😄

Happy flying

J
Hi - thanks - by the time I tot up original battery (+ free offer), an extra via DJI & another couple via Amazon, will have 5x in total - should keep me going awhile :) Also arriving soon are a hub-charger / spare props+guards / rigid-case / Mi+ extender. I'm mad ;-)

KarlosDaishi

Reaction score
Hi - small world indeed ! How are you finding the Tello. Currently I think the 8D flips are brill, Bounce mode a bit pointless. Battery-life well up to spec.
I'll be honest, the flips are just a fun distraction. I'm loving the photos its producing, especially with the 10m limit removed. :)

Wbrownj

Reaction score
Yes I must admit I don’t use the flips much at all unless I happen to be showing someonenthebtello’s capabilities. I enjoy the photos and tbh just flying it around 😊

J

FlyMe2DaMoon

Reaction score
Hi all
If anyone has an answer (something I've probably missed?) to my query via Tello Discussions / 'where are my photos' thread.
Yes, have TALS ready to go - waiting for winds to drop a bit, though!
Photo quality good (wish it would remember HQ mode instead of having to be manually set every time, though)
Vids - mmmm - where ?!
Thanks!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluewater6614