Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from England :-)

FlyMe2DaMoon

Reaction score
Hi
Just got the Tello yesterday (inc. free battery offer via DJI only till >tomorrow< 17th June) here in Northumberland - what a great piece of kit for the money & size. Spare batts / case / props / guards / extender on the way (which will prob double the price ;-). Likewise have P3SE - how do Tello do it for the money ? Links AOK via Android to Google Nexus (2013) tablet. Batt life pushing 13min+ inc guards. Will have a go at linking to Mi extender as/when & report results.
Bye

Welcome to our newest forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Welcome aboard. Re double the price... yes so true haha, and don’t forget that a third battery comes in handy as does a compatible game controller (my GameSir T1S works very well with my iPhone 7plus) and a few spare props oh and a case.

???

Happy flying

J

Hi
Hi
Just got the Tello yesterday (inc. free battery offer via DJI only till >tomorrow< 17th June) here in Northumberland - what a great piece of kit for the money & size. Spare batts / case / props / guards / extender on the way (which will prob double the price ;-). Likewise have P3SE - how do Tello do it for the money ? Links AOK via Android to Google Nexus (2013) tablet. Batt life pushing 13min+ inc guards. Will have a go at linking to Mi extender as/when & report results.
Bye

Hi, welcome.
Im just down the road in Tynemouth.

Welcome aboard. Re double the price... yes so true haha, and don’t forget that a third battery comes in handy as does a compatible game controller (my GameSir T1S works very well with my iPhone 7plus) and a few spare props oh and a case.

???

Happy flying

J
Hi - thanks - by the time I tot up original battery (+ free offer), an extra via DJI & another couple via Amazon, will have 5x in total - should keep me going awhile :) Also arriving soon are a hub-charger / spare props+guards / rigid-case / Mi+ extender. I'm mad ;-)

Yes I must admit I don’t use the flips much at all unless I happen to be showing someonenthebtello’s capabilities. I enjoy the photos and tbh just flying it around ?

J

Hi all
If anyone has an answer (something I've probably missed?) to my query via Tello Discussions / 'where are my photos' thread.
Yes, have TALS ready to go - waiting for winds to drop a bit, though!
Photo quality good (wish it would remember HQ mode instead of having to be manually set every time, though)
Vids - mmmm - where ?!
Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv