Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Jakarta, Indonesia!

BigGuzz

Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm a noob pilot in drone, the Tello is my first drone ever!

just bought it yesterday and taking some trial flight, i think the controls & features are good.. the downside only on camera quality. And i'll waiting for more camera setting enabled like ISO, Shutter speed & more.

Any Jakartans pilots in here?

Tom 19941

Reaction score
Hey BigGuzz! Welcome to the world of drones. The Tello is a wonderful introduction to drone flying. Excellent choice for your first drone. It is so much fun to fly! I have a Mavic Pro and it is amazing. I purchased the Tello to hone in on flight skills indoors when outdoor environment isn't favorable. For a $100, the Tello is a bargain! Enjoy and take advantage of the resources this forum has to offer.

boedjel

Reaction score
Hi there!

just bought it yesterday and taking some trial flight, i think the controls & features are good.. the downside only on camera quality. And i'll waiting for more camera setting enabled like ISO, Shutter speed & more.

Hi BigGuzz, I'm from Jakarta as well. Tello is much easier to control, unlike any other toy drone out there. But, as I said, it's a toy drone. So, if you want to have much better camera quality, I'm afraid you should get yourself a much more pricier drone than this ;)

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to our newest forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Reactions: Tom 19941

Tom 19941

Reaction score
Hi BigGuzz, I'm from Jakarta as well. Tello is much easier to control, unlike any other toy drone out there. But, as I said, it's a toy drone. So, if you want to have much better camera quality, I'm afraid you should get yourself a much more pricier drone than this ;)
Where is Jakarta?

savantist

Reaction score
Website
about.me
Hi there!

Hi fellow Jakartans! :D

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dringram1