Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello to all from The Netherlands

Marty

Reaction score
I am a newby drone pilot and I am starting to like flying more and more, the more experience i get the more fun!
So obviously my Tello is my first, oh no sorry not really, I had a cheap drone without camera shortly before I bought the Tello, but it was a bad drone, battery drained very fast.
But the Tello keeps amazing me! I also really like the TelloFPV app, it's great, I am curious about the new coming feature "follow me". I my country it is often very windy, so I am always happy when there are days with less wind.
I notice the Tello can actually fly with some wind speed, it is also more of a challenge ;)
What was funny I found out just yesterday I was flying some time in a restricted area :p, I really did not know :p , but I am wondering if these restrictions also count for the Tello, I am trying to find out, cause the area where I was flying is so beautiful.
It is in a nature park close to where i live Nationaal Park Lauwersmeer So i really hope I can keep flying at that place :) Thanks for having me at tellopilots.com :D

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

I am a newby drone pilot and I am starting to like flying more and more, the more experience i get the more fun!
So obviously my Tello is my first, oh no sorry not really, I had a cheap drone without camera shortly before I bought the Tello, but it was a bad drone, battery drained very fast.
But the Tello keeps amazing me! I also really like the TelloFPV app, it's great, I am curious about the new coming feature "follow me". I my country it is often very windy, so I am always happy when there are days with less wind.
I notice the Tello can actually fly with some wind speed, it is also more of a challenge ;)
What was funny I found out just yesterday I was flying some time in a restricted area :p, I really did not know :p , but I am wondering if these restrictions also count for the Tello, I am trying to find out, cause the area where I was flying is so beautiful.
It is in a nature park close to where i live Nationaal Park Lauwersmeer So i really hope I can keep flying at that place :) Thanks for having me at tellopilots.com :D
tellofpv's followme feature has been withdrawn today. I decided its not reliable enough to make it into the main build.
It will be available as an inopfficial and unsupported feature to anyone who has the vGPS module

Sorry.

tellofpv's followme feature has been withdrawn today. I decided its not reliable enough to make it into the main build.
It will be available as an inopfficial and unsupported feature to anyone who has the vGPS module

Sorry.

Welcome to group! I bought my Tello at Mediamarkt 5-6 weeks ago, and was scared to fly outside, due to the N Sea winds. However, I did use a Mavic 1 to experience such high winds for a moment. AMD Centraal canal side for a moment. AMS Police HQ, and MOJ on the right. DJI did NOT list as a C2RFZ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan