Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello From Oregon

Hydrostan

Reaction score
Hi...After many years of thinking of taking the plunge, I finally did. I watched a lot of YouTube videos and decided on the Tello as my first drone. I've been trying it out in my home which has high ceilings, but unfortunately have had a few nasty crashes! I'm using the Tello app on my Android phone, and wondering if I should get a remote. Would I get better control? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .(y)

Welcome to the forum. I would definitely get a controller for the reasons mentioned above. I am patiently awaiting the arrival of mine from amazon. ?

Welcome! Yes a remote with an OTG (not Bluetooth, as it interferes with the FPV view) connection using the TelloFPV app instead of the stock app. You will get outstanding and much more enjoyable flights! The app and controller are worth every penny. If you intend to use the remote for gaming on your phone or PS or computer get a gamesir T1 or T1S, not the T1D as the D version is ONLY for the Tello. They are roughly the same price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv