Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from PHILIPPINES

foxforty

Reaction score
Hi! to all tello pilots, I'm using my tello since May 2018, I have a lot of drone but tello is my favorite, so far, I'm using this tello for more than a month, everything seems fine, so far so good, I bought more accessories for this drone especially extra batteries because I'm enjoying to use it especially the video shot as well as photo shots, I purchased apps ALTLIMITTELLO since I'm using IPHONE 6 & IPAD MINI 4 for my flight, but the apps didn't consume the 100m alt limit which is 328ft vertical flight, instead, the apps consumed the alt limit new update which 1 to 30m which is 100ft approximate limit, ANY IDEA? for all expert tello pilots:)

Reactions: dirkclod
it was never 100m it was 100ft or 30m

Thank you for your reply Mr. Daven, there's a new apps for IOS which is ALTLIMITTELLO but it's not free I think I purchased it for $1, if you can check and use the apps, the apps assign tello at about 100m max which is 328ft, but it will not overwrite the assign alt limit by the tello which is 30m. that's the reason I purchased the apps because you can assign a max of 100m, but it not happen.:)

Hi! to all tello pilots, I'm using my tello since May 2018, I have a lot of drone but tello is my favorite, so far, I'm using this tello for more than a month, everything seems fine, so far so good, I bought more accessories for this drone especially extra batteries because I'm enjoying to use it especially the video shot as well as photo shots, I purchased apps ALTLIMITTELLO since I'm using IPHONE 6 & IPAD MINI 4 for my flight, but the apps didn't consume the 100m alt limit which is 328ft vertical flight, instead, the apps consumed the alt limit new update which 1 to 30m which is 100ft approximate limit, ANY IDEA? for all expert tello pilots:)
Thank you for your reply Mr. Daven, there's a new apps for IOS which is ALTLIMITTELLO but it's not free I think I purchased it for $1, if you can check and use the apps, the apps assign tello at about 100m max which is 328ft, but it will not overwrite the assign alt limit by the tello which is 30m. that's the reason I purchased the apps because you can assign a max of 100m, but it not happen.:)
Lol tello will not go that High... it is not meant for high altitude flight... and not recommended... stop wasting your money... just saying

Yes, Pilipino? try mo i adjust ang + sign hanggang 100m yan and then click apply.
It's fake tol... maximum alt 30meter only...
If you like tol High altitude flying check this one...ito 2nd option ko before purchasing tello ehScreenshot_2018-08-13-00-37-27-1953470407.png

Marami na kong nabili na mga ganyang klase pero di stable ang lipad nya, minsan factory defect pa ang battery pag minalas malas ka, yung tello ang the best na nabili ko at quality ng camera, tello ang the best

Marami na kong nabili na mga ganyang klase pero di stable ang lipad nya, minsan factory defect pa ang battery pag minalas malas ka, yung tello ang the best na nabili ko at quality ng camera, tello ang the best
YouTube bro, always looks for review... Yeah, that's why I get tello because of camera and his technology....
Worried kolang Yung motors nya na brush motors.so delicate and not known for longer uses.... changing it! also...is not for beginners thing's.... I've spent lot's of accessories nadin...yari lang pag bumigay na Yung motors.. wasted spending

Ahh i see there is an APP which says 100m, I stand corrected. I highly doubt a tello could reach that height though, nor would i try.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Tello Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Tello quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Ahh i see there is an APP which says 100m, I stand corrected. I highly doubt a tello could reach that height though, nor would i try.

I try to use it but it doesn’t appear in the tello app instead it appear the 1 to 30m alt limit by the tello, but I didn’t try yet to fly more than 30m because it’s always strong wind in my area maybe some other time I will try to fly more than 30m if windless in my area?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Tello Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Tello quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Thanks Admin for welcome greetings!?? Cheers!?

Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.Cept that as I have no idea :)
Enjoy (y)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv