Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from South Africa

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .(y)

Hello and welcome. Yes it's a good start the extender and batteries. I got a gamesir g3s controller from incredible connection at r350 yesterday. (it was lying in the clearance goods ?). The gamesir t1s I ordered is still in transit from alie xpress for the last 4 months so I already got refunded. The reason for the controller is that I can use it wired to my phone and hence no lag. The tello is sometimes more about network management than flying so the less interference the better. If you want to do yourself a huge favor get the tello fpv app by volatello. It is the best upgrade you can do. And with 3 batteries it is wise to get a multi charger so that you can charge them all at once. And a case is also essential to protect and store your drone. Enjoy

Reactions: SLANGza
Hi Slang and Koedoe! Nice to see you guys on here! Thanks for the welcome. Yes, one of the first things I did was to ditch the original Tello app for the much better TelloFPV app (btw congrats on that one Volatello!). I will surely invest in a nice case as well as a charger to charge them all at once. Cheers!

Reactions: SLANGza

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv