Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello Pilots!

russticle

Reaction score
Website
www.russevans.me
Tello Pilots,

I, like you, have found this little joy of a drone. I was in my local electronics store, and this caught my eye as a fun ( under 100$ ) drone, that did photos. Hey, it has the DJI logo on it, it must be good right? I was really excited to get home and try it out. Flew it up to about 30 feet, and my phone died...I was happy though, as it slowly descended and came down gently. after one quick flight, I was hooked and impressed with this little guy. I started skimming amazon for accessories, extra batteries, all the stuff. I am now waiting for a shipment of a case, controller, extra batt, wifi extender, and a battery pack. The beginner kit if you will.

I'm excited to have some fun with this drone.

Reactions: xcrost and dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Tello Pilots,

I, like you, have found this little joy of a drone. I was in my local electronics store, and this caught my eye as a fun ( under 100$ ) drone, that did photos. Hey, it has the DJI logo on it, it must be good right? I was really excited to get home and try it out. Flew it up to about 30 feet, and my phone died...I was happy though, as it slowly descended and came down gently. after one quick flight, I was hooked and impressed with this little guy. I started skimming amazon for accessories, extra batteries, all the stuff. I am now waiting for a shipment of a case, controller, extra batt, wifi extender, and a battery pack. The beginner kit if you will.

Welcome! You will be amazed at what the Tello is capable of! One thing to add to your "accessory" list. If you have Android look for the Tello FPV APP in the Playstore. IMHO far superior to the stock APP and way more features! Happy Flying!

Tello Pilots,

Welcome to your new addiction! (y);)

cheers,
ph2t.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv