Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello Tello from Czech Republic

wrabeczech

Reaction score
Hi all, my na me is Lukas :) I have this awesome Tello for few days and i really love it! I am fllying in Prague. Now i instaled Tello FPV app from google play and must say: just perfect! Soon will add my first photos and videos from my toy:)

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod and Ansia
Hello Lucas.

Welcome to the forum (Unofficial,, I am just a member, not a moderator). This is a great forum with many experienced members who are willing to share their experiences and know-how with their Tello. If you cannot find what you need through the search function (small magnifying glass in the upper right corner), ask and I am certain that someone will chime in or point you in the right direction. Have a great day.

Last edited:
Reactions: rccars88
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching.(y)

Hi Can you help me I have a Tello when I turn it on the screen is green it flies I take a video blurry When I look at the video hast of the screen is green and the other have is Gray can you help me with this problem thank you

Reactions: dirkclod
Sorry I don't have one but welcome to the forum. If no one tells you here start a thread in general and someone can help you .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv