Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello Tello-ites!

Bullittman

Reaction score
I've been into drones coming up on one year now. I've had a good half-dozen quadcopters so far, mostly full manual control so I could really learn how to fly before trying to combine my new drone obsession with my love of photography! My Tello is by far my favorite, and I just got it yesterday, lol. I think it's the perfect stepping stone to my next goal, a DJI Spark, I think the Tello is a mini-Spark anyway. I have so much to learn about the Drone universe, but I'm very excited to be here. I'm currently studying to take the Part 107 test in order to get my Remote Pilot's License.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

dron flight is not a thing with GPS...
Telllo is my 5th drone, pilot must be at alert a lot for nothing...in the end wall is destiny firist fey monyhs flying indoor....some of my friends chrash or lost a drone on firist fly, they dont know teh spec, and on firist minutes You feel in control, until wind take it for a spin and new pilots start to play piano on Rc Controler and a lot of mony go down, Fantom camera is firist to break....that was my exp.

It is small Telllo but camera is much better and is 3 times more, beter chrash three Telllo than one Spark
We are in the same spot, but I by what I can, and fly every day
50 euro dron, 6 axis giro, no uselles camera is great flighteŕ, much better then Tello
But you go up, and thats it, I hate to se dron flight high, with 180 wide angle lenss all you see is endlese trees and grass...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv