Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Help needed

NewFlyer_

Reaction score
The proppeler doesnt start and i dont know what to do if anyone know how to fix this ?

Attachments

• IMG_20180905_175452.jpg
    IMG_20180905_175452.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 9
I just took off the propellers and started the motors and i found out that motor wasnt spinning like the others it waa spinning much less ...and i am asking if u know does the insurance cover it and if not is it possible to change it by myself?

The Tello is not ready for just replace the motors, unfortunately. It involves cutting wires and resoldering. ?
There is a thread about it here...

Cutting wires and soldering is not that hard.....

All it takes is a first step to ultimate greatness! Kind of like soldering guitar wires ! Lots of deep breaths

The proppeler doesnt start and i dont know what to do if anyone know how to fix this ?
This is my worse nightmare....i know soon or later my brush motor will turn also like this...and that's it... farewell to all my accesories, battery investment...
Soldering and fixing motors are not my skills ???????

Cutting wires and soldering is not that hard.....

All it takes is a first step to ultimate greatness! Kind of like soldering guitar wires ! Lots of deep breaths
Lucky for you... cutting wires,and soldering..are hard for majority..
Aside from you need to purchase the soldering....im hoping...my tello motors hold on to me ?

That was the first thing I ever soldered, and it worked so trust me anyone can do it,

If you watch some YouTube videos on fine wire soldering you will be completely fine, if it's messy you can just reheat and start again,

Try not to worry but soldering kits are quite cheap also and worth having if anything ever gets damaged .

That was the first thing I ever soldered, and it worked so trust me anyone can do it,

If you watch some YouTube videos on fine wire soldering you will be completely fine, if it's messy you can just reheat and start again,

Try not to worry but soldering kits are quite cheap also and worth having if anything ever gets damaged .
Not on me... Saudi Arabia are strict... can't order online for drone parts here...also not popular drone hobbies here

Yeah look like **** up Tello after soldering... very messy...the wire also so delicate

Im very dissapointed that the motor died so fast just 2 weeks ?
Unlucky crashed possibly? Mine break some small parts underneath tello ,other side of power button...i put some roof paste to cover the small hole ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv